[Corpora-List] SuperLim v1.0 – a Swedish counterpart to the (Super)GLUE benchmark

Aleksandrs Berdicevskis alexberd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:49:15 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Språkbanken Text is happy to announce the release of SuperLim v1.0 – a Swedish language counterpart to the (Super)GLUE benchmark: https://spraakbanken.gu.se/en/resources/superlim

SuperLim v1.0 consists of 13 predominantly meaning-related tasks, including, for instance, word sense disambiguation, sentiment analysis, pronoun resolution and natural language inference.

We are particularly proud of the broad coverage of tasks and the detailed documentation. In this first release, most resources are test sets only. We plan to release new versions in the observable future, with more training data, baselines and a leaderboard.

All resources are CC BY.

We hope you find SuperLim to be useful in your work! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us at < sb-info at svenska.gu.se>

On behalf of the SuperLim team, Sasha Berdicevskis Researcher Språkbanken Text University of Gothenburg -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1208 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210623/f1bf2561/attachment.txt>