[Corpora-List] Looking for myPersonality full dataset for master thesis

Valia Kordoni evangelia.kordoni at anglistik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 21 14:32:44 CEST 2021

Ted,

most probably, he has already discussed about all issues related to his research with his supervisors at the Technische Universität here in Berlin.

Let us not start again intimidating young researchers, I really want to ask you very kindly!

Would you, ted, know where to get access to the corpora required in the original mail?

With kind regards, Valia Kordoni