[Corpora-List] internship: adapter layers for speech-to-text translation

Matthias Gallé mgalle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:20:25 CEST 2021

At Naver Labs Europe we have been exploring adapter layers for multi-lingual & domain translation models. We are now looking for a motivated intern to continue this exploration for speech translation models.

This is an exciting opportunity for an advanced research master or PhD student interested in working alongside experienced researchers in a world-class industrial research lab. Publications of results is strongly encouraged

More details and applications instructions: https://europe.naverlabs.com/job/unsupervised-speech-to-text-translation-using-adapter-modules/

--mg -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 817 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210621/d22b973b/attachment.txt>