[Corpora-List] Looking for myPersonality full dataset for master thesis

Ted Pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:08:46 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

I might suggest some caution in pursuing this data set. I think there are quite a few questions about it regarding possible terms of service violations (among others). You could encounter some difficulties either with your institution, program committees, or journal editors should you seek to defend or publish results based on this data, and it isn't clear if you'd be able to redistribute the data (so your results may not be reproducible).

In any case, I would suggest discussing the use of this data fairly carefully with folks at your institution before proceeding too deeply with it.

Cordially, Ted --- Dr. Ted Pedersen http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse UEA-D Member : https://sites.google.com/ueaumd.org/ueaumd