[Corpora-List] Corpora of child language

Sergio Rojo sergio.rojo at englund.lu.se
Mon Jun 21 11:11:53 CEST 2021

Dear CORPORA,

I am Sergio Rojo, PhD student at Lund University, under supervision of Prof. Carita Paradis and Joost van de Weijer.

I am looking for large (+1 million tokens) corpora of child language (other than CHILDES). My goal is to study whether the language produced by children reflects societal attitudes towards different social groups. For example, the Oxford Children’s Corpus (OCC) would be ideal, but the raw stories are not available.

The corpora can be in any language/variety, although my main focus is on British English 😊 They can be based on either written or spoken language, but the data should be preferably already transcribed.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards, __________________________________________________________ Sergio Rojo. Doctoral Student: English Linguistics, Center for Languages and Literature, Lund University. Box 201, SE-221 00 Lund

When you send emails to Lund University, we process your personal data in accordance with existing legislation. To find out more about the processing of your personal data, visit the Lund University website at: https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/about/contact-us/processing-of-personal-data-at-lund-university -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6714 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210621/77ef9bf0/attachment.txt>