[Corpora-List] Looking for myPersonality full dataset for master thesis

Fernau, Daniel daniel.fernau at campus.tu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 21 08:07:31 CEST 2021

Dear Community,

I am looking for the myPersonality Dataset containing Big Five personality scores of about 3.1 million users from David Stilwell and Michal Kosinski for my master thesis.

AIMS AND SCOPE:

I am currently writing my master thesis at Technische Universität Berlin where we are investigating possibilities of adaptive conversational agents. Next to emotion, we are planning to examine the impact of personality adaption of conversational agents where we need to assess the personality of the user from the interaction from text. To recognize personality from text, I am planning to fine-tune a BERT model, but datasets containing personality scores are scarce.

Nevertheless, many papers on related topics are based on the myPersonality dataset from David Stilwell and Michal Kosinski (https://sites.google.com/michalkosinski.com/mypersonality). Unfortunately, they stopped sharing their dataset in 2018 due to a lack of capacity for maintaining and responding to the inquiries.

Therefore, I would like to train my model with a strong dataset to achieve competitive results.

If you have maintained a copy of the corpus or can send me a pointer where I can obtain the corpus, I would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance! -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5240 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210621/f391eece/attachment.txt>