[Corpora-List] Available sponsored registrations for students for LChange’21 and ACL-IJCNLP 2021

Syrielle Montariol syrielle.montariol at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:11:09 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to the sponsorship of iguanodon.ai, our LChange’21 workshop (2nd International Workshop on Computational Approaches to Historical Language Change 2021, https://languagechange.org/events/2021-acl-lchange/) is able to *sponsor the registration fees for the ACL-IJCNLP 2021 conference* (online), including the yearly ACL membership fee, for two students. This year, any type of registration will grant access to the whole event and not solely to our workshop.

We therefore would like to invite interested students to apply by email, *by July 6th 23:59 CEST*, to syrielle.montariol at inria.fr with the following information:

-

Short CV

-

500-word abstract about current research

-

Whether it would be your first xACL event

-

Whether you have an accepted paper at ACL-IJCNLP 2021

-

Confirmation of your “student” status

We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups in the community.

Thanking you,

Nina Tahmasebi, Adam Jatowt, Yang Xu, Simon Hengchen, Syrielle Montariol and Haim Dubossarsky https://languagechange.org/events/2021-acl-lchange/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8003 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210619/355b3cc2/attachment.txt>