[Corpora-List] Question about Corpora-List

Costas Gabrielatos Gabrielc at edgehill.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 11:53:15 CEST 2021

Dear Laura

However, I'm not sure if you have registered to use the email list: http://korpus.uib.no/icame/corpora/

Best wishes

Costas

-----Original Message----- From: Laura Giacomini <giacomin at uni-hildesheim.de> Sent: 09 June 2021 09:38 To: Costas Gabrielatos <Gabrielc at edgehill.ac.uk> Subject: Question about Corpora-List

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and believe the content to be safe.

Dear Costas

I have a question concerning the Corpora-List, the mailing list of which I am a subscriber. I saw you sent a call for participation yesterday.

These last days I have been trying to post the announcement for PhrasaLex II, but with no success. I also wrote a mail to the admin but received no answer. I have no idea what went wrong, so I would like to ask you how you usually publish your announcements on this mailing list.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Laura

-- PD Dr. habil. Laura Giacomini University of Hildesheim Institute of Information Science and Natural Language Processing Universitätsplatz 1 D-31141 Hildesheim Tel. +49 (0)5121 883 30324 email giacomin at uni-hildesheim.de

University of Heidelberg Institute of Translation and Interpreting Plöck 57a D-69117 Heidelberg email laura.giacomini at iued.uni-heidelberg.de

________________________________ Edge Hill University<http://ehu.ac.uk/home/emailfooter> Teaching Excellence Framework Gold Award<http://ehu.ac.uk/tef/emailfooter> University of the Year 20/21, Educate North Awards ________________________________ This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.<http://ehu.ac.uk/itspolicies/emailfooter>