[Corpora-List] Academic position with NLP background (2 years, fully funded) in Zwickau, Germany

Ralf Laue ralf.laue at fh-zwickau.de
Thu Jun 3 11:38:49 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

A position as researcher (fully funded for 2 years) is available at the University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau, Germany.

We are looking for a person with a master degree in computer science, computational linguistics, data science or a related area for working in a project on analyzing natural-language texts in business process (BPMN) models. PhD candidates and postdocs are welcome, completing or starting work on a doctoral degree would be possible.

The position is fully funded for two years. While it is a full-time position, applications for part-time positions can be discussed on an individual basis.

You would work in a joint project involving the University of Duisburg-Essen, the University of Koblenz and the University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau, all Germany. The working place for the offered position is the University of Applied Science in Zwickau, Germany.

We have a certain flexibility on when to actually start the project (September 2021 would be preferred, but other dates would be possible too). Therefore, there is no strict deadline, applications are reviewed on a daily basis (open until candidate found).

We welcome candidates with background in computer science, natural language processing, data science, business informatics, etc.

Good programming skills and knowledge of German and English language is required. Familiarity with Natural Language Processing tools would be appreciated.

Please, consider applying by sending an informal e-mail to ralf.laue at fh-zwickau.de. For additional questions, you are also welcome to e-mail me.

Kind Regards, Ralf Laue

--- Ralf Laue, Professor for Software Engineering - University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau