[Corpora-List] Call for Participation: ACL Workshop on Implicit and Underspecified Language

Michael Roth mroth at coli.uni-saarland.de
Fri Jul 30 15:31:43 CEST 2021

UnImplicit: The First Workshop on Understanding Implicit and Underspecified Language

Held online in conjunction with ACL-IJCNLP 2021 August 5, 2021

== Program ==

The program of this workshop consists of 8 regular workshop papers, 12 extended abstracts, and 2 Findings papers. The full program can be found online here:

https://unimplicit.github.io/#program

== Invited Talks ==

Aside from the papers reviewed by our excellent program committee, we are excited to have two great invited talks:

"Transcending Dependencies"

Martha Palmer, University of Colorado at Boulder

"Improving NLP systems with Questions Under Discussion"

Chris Potts, Stanford University

== Working groups / Discussion Sessions ==

The workshop also features two working group/discussion sessions, which are open to all attendees. If you like to participate in one of the sessions, you can send us your comments in advance using the following questionnaire:

https://t.co/XzNYjgVle8

== Registration ==

Registration to the workshop is available via the ACL-IJCNLP website here:

https://2021.aclweb.org/registration/page/

-- Dr. Michael Roth Emmy Noether Group Leader Institute for Natural Language Processing University of Stuttgart