[Corpora-List] [CFP] ACM TWEB - Special Issue on Financial Technology on the Web

CHUNG-CHI CHEN chunji0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 07:48:04 CEST 2021

ACM Transactions on the Web Special Issue on Financial Technology on the Web

CFP: http://acmfinweb.nlpfin.com/

Financial Technology (FinTech) is an emerging and popular topic in both financial and engineering domains. Internet and mobile are key points in the FinTech revolution. In Bank 3.0, financial institutions put some financial service functions into their websites, and the customers can perform financial operations such as transfer by themselves via the site. In addition to providing service online, the central concept of Bank 4.0 is to embed financial assistance everywhere. For example, we could store, transfer, and loan money via mobile when we travel anywhere in the world. With the help of AI, we will get a bank assistant that prompts us with the things we need and warns us against doing something that will damage our financial health. Although some of the infrastructures for developing Bank 4.0 have already been created, there are still significant opportunities for research and development in this area. Many related events have been held, e.g., FinWeb at TheWebConf, FinNLP at IJCAI, FinIR at SIGIR, and the AI in FinTech track at IJCAI 2020. Many pilot explorations have already been performed. We believe that it is a good time to address the Web-related issues in FinTech. This special issue is aimed at collecting recent advances, innovations, and practices in the FinTech domain. We welcome substantial, original, and unpublished research articles that not only include an in-depth analysis but also show potential application scenarios in the financial industry. We also hope that this special issue can bring interdisciplinary researchers together and provide novel research issues for future work.

Topics --------- FinTech is technology-enabled innovation in financial services that could result in new business models, applications, processes, or products with an associated material effect on the provision of financial services. Therefore, we invite submissions on all topics related to TWEB in financial services. We list some possible topics below, but the submissions are not limited to these topics.

FinTech • Analyzing Cloud, Online, and Mobile Financial Services • Anti-Money Laundering • Client Financial Security • Credit Analysis and Pricing • Crowdfunding • Digital Financial Advising • Financial Crime Detection • Financial Digital Authentication • Internet Payment • Internet Wealth Management • Mobile Payment • Modeling Financial Chaos, Uncertainty, and Change • Novel Financial Service Design • Online Banking • Peer-to-Peer Lending • Regulation

Web and Internet Economics • Algorithmic Game Theory • Algorithmic Mechanism Design • Auction Algorithms and Analysis • Computational Advertising • Computational Aspects of Equilibria • Computational Social Choice • Learning in Markets and Mechanism Design • Learning under Strategic Behavior • Coalitions, Coordination, and Collective Action • Economic Aspects of Security and Privacy • Economic Aspects of Distributed Computing and Cryptocurrencies • Econometrics, Machine Learning, and Data Science • Behavioral Economics and Behavioral Modeling • Fairness and Trust in Games and Markets • Price Differentiation and Price Dynamics • Revenue Management • Social Networks and Network Games

Important Dates ---------------------- • Open for submissions: November 1, 2021 • Submissions deadline: December 15, 2021 • First-round review decisions: March 15, 2022 • Deadline for revision submissions: June 15, 2022 • Notification of final decisions: September 15, 2022 • Tentative publication: Late 2022

Submission Information -------------------------------- Submitting authors should follow the Style and Author Guidelines for regular TWEB submissions available at https://dl.acm.org/journal/tweb/author-guidelines. Please submit manuscripts via Manuscript Central, https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tweb. For questions and further information, please contact Chung-Chi Chen / finweb.acmtweb at nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw

Guest Editors ------------------ • Chung-Chi Chen, National Taiwan University, Taiwan • Hen-Hsen Huang, National Chengchi University, Taiwan • Hiroya Takamura, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan • Makoto P. Kato, Tsukuba University, Japan • Yu-Lieh Huang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5151 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210730/ae4ad924/attachment.txt>