We are proud to announce that we will organize a tutorial at the Language, Data and Knowledge (LDK) conference on September 1, 2021 at 3pm CEST. The tutorial targets existing and potential new users of DBpedia, developers that wish to learn how to replicate DBpedia infrastructure, service providers interested in exploiting the DBpedia Knowledge Graph (KG) and data providers interested in integrating data assets with the DBpedia KG as well as data scientists (e.g. linguists) focused on extracting relevant information (e.g. linguistic) from/based on the DBpedia KG.
During the course of the tutorial the participants will gain knowledge about:
- the complete DBpedia Knowledge Graph lifecycle, i.e. from extraction and modelling to publishing and maintenance of DBpedia,
- how to find information, access, query and work with the DBpedia KG,
- the DBpedia infrastructure – the Databus platform and services (Spotlight, Archivo, etc),
- how to replicate the DBpedia KG and infrastructure,
- how to use DBpedia in third-party applications and
- how to contribute and improve the DBpedia KG.
# Quick Facts
- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/tutorial-at-ldk-2021/ <https://www.dbpedia.org/events/tutorial-at-ldk-2021/>
- When: September 1, 2021 at 3pm CEST
- Where: The tutorial will proceed as a hybrid event.
- Conference Program: http://2021.ldk-conf.org/program/ <http://2021.ldk-conf.org/program/>
- Please register at the LDK Conference website to be part of the meeting. You need to be registered to join the tutorial.
- Please register until July 22, 2021 here: https://ldk2021registration.nexuslinguarum.eu/ <https://ldk2021registration.nexuslinguarum.eu/>
- Milan Dojčinovski, InfAI, DBpedia Association, CTU
- Jan Forberg, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Johannes Frey, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Denis Streitmatter, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Sebastian Hellmann, InfAI, DBpedia Association
We are looking forward to meeting you!
on behalf of the DBpedia Association
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 14024 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210719/ad93c9d2/attachment.txt>