[Corpora-List] Call for NAACL-22 D&I chairs

Pranav A cs.pranav.a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:24:21 CEST 2021

Hey everyone,

NAACL 2022 is looking for folks who are interested in chairing the D&I committee for NAACL 2022. The expected workload is around 2-5 hours per week 3 to 4 months before the conference and 1 month after it, and around 1 hour per week before that. NAACL 2022 will be in Seattle, Jul 10-15.

Folks from marginalised backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. The decisions will be based on factors like understanding of D&I issues, outreach ability, experience in D&I volunteering and advocacy, and most importantly, availability.

To understand what roles and responsibilities does D&I committee entails, feel free to contact me or NAACL 2021 D&I committee for questions: naacl2021-diversity-inclusion at googlegroups.com.

*Apply here at the following link <https://forms.gle/UhWgqPWwebJtfnQNA>. The last date to apply is 30 July.* If you are curious regarding responsibilities and best practices regarding D&I in conferences, I have included some important resources in the above link for your reference.

Best, Pranav A (he/they) pranav-a.github.io -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1429 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210707/c7648a59/attachment.txt>