[Corpora-List] research positions at Facebook AI Research on speech to speech translation

Juan Miguel Pino juancarabina at fb.com
Wed Jul 7 03:10:53 CEST 2021

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Facebook AI Research is seeking a Research Scientist and Postdoctoral Researcher to join our team. We are seeking individuals who are recognized experts in speech and natural language processing. The researchers will have the opportunity to work on the topic of speech to speech translation (s2s modeling, multilingual ST, simultaneous ST, multimodal ST, etc.) in close collaboration with colleagues from Menlo Park, New York, Seattle, Baltimore and Edinburgh. For more details and to apply, please send email to juancarabina at fb.com<mailto:juancarabina at fb.com>.

Best regards,

Juan Pino

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2640 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210707/9763301a/attachment.txt>