[Corpora-List] Are there "alphabetical" (unicode <-> glyph) look up tables out of language's keyboard mappings anywhere to be found? ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:07:58 CEST 2021

Thank you David and et al, that made my day!

I will have to still code my way through those files to parse unicode <-> key (or key sequence) lookup tables for each language and my effort will need definitely more than "parsing" for non-alphabetical languages.

I will let you know once I am done with it and I will post those files somewhere accessible for all. Probably even some sort of RFC explaining the usefulness of such data, which doesn't seem to occur to some programmers.

lbrtchx