[Corpora-List] Are there "alphabetical" (unicode <-> glyph) look up tables out of language's keyboard mappings anywhere to be found? ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:27:59 CEST 2021

Most probably you know from where can I get such a thing which doesn't have to be from computers' OSs.

I am trying to somehow get alphabetical look up tables from the keyboard mappings in the Linux OS.

// __ Debian Linux keyboard mapping files ...

https://marc.info/?t=162511936700001&r=1&w=2 ~

Based on my understanding of things there should be such a thing somewhere, since during the Linux installation or even while running Debian in live mode users can change the default language settings.

There should be files with look up tables determined by the:

a) user language

b) type of keyboard

c) input method (at times a sequence of key strokes should be entered)

From where can I get such files with the unicode < - > glyph associations of keyboards based on the language they were design for?

lbrtchx