[Corpora-List] Lexicography and lexical computing workshop in Cambridge, UK

Miloš Jakubíček milos.jakubicek at sketchengine.eu
Wed Apr 21 10:35:21 CEST 2021

*<Lexicom/>*

A workshop in lexicography and lexical computing

After last year’s unavoidable cancellation, we are happy to announce that the Lexicom Workshop will run again this year. Participant numbers will be limited to just 20 (to ensure social distancing) and we have a very flexible cancellation policy.

*Jesus College, Cambridge, UK*20 – 24 September 2021

Your 5 days to get up-to-date with the latest developments in *corpus-driven lexicography* and to activate and enhance your *corpus building and corpus query skills* with some of the top experts in the field.

Check the programme, lecturers and invited speakers on the website

*lexicom.courses <https://lexicom.courses/upcoming-lexicom/>* -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2314 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210421/018631c2/attachment.txt>