[Corpora-List] Fw: Interest in dataset of Arabic words

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 18:15:09 CEST 2021

From: Morhaf Al Achkar <alachkar at uw.edu>

Dear Professor Atwell,

My name is Morhaf Al Achkar, MD, PhD. I am associate professor and researcher here at the University of Washington. I am leading a project that needs lists of Arabic words and their frequency of use in modern time. I wonder if your dataset can provide that. Second question, is there a cost that comes with the use of this data?

Thank you very much

Morhaf

Morhaf Al Achkar, MD, PhD, MS, FAAFP Assistant Professor of Family Medicine University of Washington

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2261 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210416/87fb4729/attachment.txt>