[Corpora-List] [IJCAI-2021 Workshop] FinNLP-2021 The 3rd Workshop on Financial Technology and Natural Language Processing

CHUNG-CHI CHEN chunji0112 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 01:43:31 CEST 2021

*Dear colleagues,*

*We are delighted to announce that FinNLP-2021 (*The 3rd Workshop on *Financial Technology and Natural Language Processing*)* will work in conjunction with IJCAI-2021 on 21st -26th August 2021.*

- *Submission Deadline: May 7, 2021*

- *Accepted papers proceedings will be published at ACL Anthology. *

- *FinNLP-2021: https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2021/

<https://sites.google.com/nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw/finnlp2021/>*

*In 2019 and 2020, researchers with different backgrounds such as computer science, economics, finance, and accounting joined the FinNLP workshop with their fine work. During either physical or virtual conferences, we had some exciting discussions. *

*This workshop aims to provide a forum where international participants can share knowledge in applying NLP to the FinTech domain. Recently, in the financial fields, FinTech is a new industry that focuses on improving financial activity with technology. Thus, this workshop aims to bridge the gap between NLP researches and financial applications. With the sharing of the researchers in FinNLP, the challenging problems of blending FinTech and NLP will be identified, and the future research direction will be shaped. That can broaden the scope of this interdisciplinary research area.*

*We call for three kinds of paper in the main track, including regular paper, poster paper, and demonstration paper. One shared task, Learning Semantic Representations for the Financial Domain” (FinSim), also collocates in FinNLP-2021. In the main track, we will offer USD$500 to the Best Paper Award winner.*

Looking forward to your participation!

Best Regards,

FinNLP-2021 Organizers

Chung-Chi Chen, Hen-Hsen Huang, Hiroya Takamura, and Hsin-Hsi Chen -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4811 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210403/abef5772/attachment.txt>