[Corpora-List] Position: researcher at Uni Hamburg

Isard, Amy Chaya amy.isard at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Apr 1 15:20:46 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Deadline extension until 14 April 2021 for a research post on the Quest project at the University of Hamburg, start date 1 May 2021. We are looking for a researcher to work on the front end of our corpus curation tool. The job can be carried out in home office.

Requirements:

Masters degree in a relevant subject Knowledge of Python Good command of English

Desirable:

Experience with spoken or signed linguistic corpora Knowledge of Java Experience with web interfaces

Application via email to ifuu at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:ifuu at uni-hamburg.de> including CV, covering letter and scan of degree certificates.

Official job description in German here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/stellenangebote/ausschreibung.html?jobID=5d8e51b0a84b9652cc9addcdd2d064b174c7f0a4

For more information contact Prof. Beáta Wagner-Nagy beata.wagner-nagy at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:beata.wagner-nagy at uni-hamburg.de> Anna Wamprechtshammer anna.wamprechtshammer at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:anna.wamprechtshammer at uni-hamburg.de>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2591 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20210401/4058c307/attachment.txt>