[Corpora-List] Workshop and submission deadline postponed: Fourth workshop on Universal Dependencies

Sebastian Schuster sebschu at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 31 18:32:15 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Following the postponement <https://coling2020.org/2020/03/30/covid-19.html> of COLING 2020, the Universal Dependencies workshop will also be postponed to December 13. We have therefore moved the submission deadline to September 4, 2020. Please see below for the updated call for papers and visit the workshop's website at https://www.universaldependencies.org/udw20/ for more information.

Best, Marie-Catherine de Marneffe, Miryam de Lhoneux, Joakim Nivre, Sebastian Schuster

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7516 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200331/5e9fab10/attachment.txt>