[Corpora-List] On the implementation of Mathematical Concepts in Psycho-Linguistics:

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN nihal-yagmur.aydin at unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 31 14:29:21 CEST 2020

Dear All,

I've just created a new post on the "implementation of mathematical concepts in psycho-linguistics" in my blog, aiming to enlighten "public" on certain matters, [ https://forpublic.science.blog/ | https://forpublic.science.blog/ ]

By this occasion, I would like to also point out another topic: "negative bias in psychology & its effects in interdisciplinary research" , which I mention in another post on the same blog. Wishing everyone a good recovery from the corona outbreak, I would like to share these views for enhancing the quality of inter-disciplinary research done within our community.

Privacy Notice: This [ https://forpublic.science.blog/ | blog ] totally belongs to me and I am the main author of the content, meaning that it does not relate (by any means) to the organization I am currently employed at.

Best Regards,

Nihal Yağmur AYDIN

Research Engineer GREYC-CNRS-ENSICAEN Université de Caen Normandie Normandie Universitè

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1521 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200331/68f9a22f/attachment.txt>