[Corpora-List] C4AV Workshop @ ECCV 2020

Thierry Deruyttere thierry.deruyttere at kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 31 12:06:26 CEST 2020

Dear Researchers,

We are happy to invite you to join the first ‘Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop’ (C4AV). The topic of the workshop is multi-modal learning - language and vision - in a practical setting. Participants are invited to share their work as a poster or oral presentation during the workshop (see call for papers - https://c4av-2020.github.io/).

Additionally, we want to invite you to compete in the C4AV challenge. Given a natural language command that expresses an action that needs to be taken by an autonomous vehicle, participants need to develop a model that identifies the referred object in the scene. The challenge is based on the Talk2Car dataset (EMNLP 2019), which extends the nuScenes dataset for autonomous driving with a visual grounding task. Participants can, and are encouraged to make use of the full sensor suite of an autonomous vehicle to tackle the visual grounding task. Top performing teams can win prizes and will be invited to present their work at the C4AV workshop at ECCV2020.

For more information visit https://c4av-2020.github.io/ . We are looking forward to seeing you on the leaderboard.

The C4AV tea

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4458 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200331/4b99007a/attachment.txt>