[Corpora-List] Create an ontology based on manual text annotations

Surangika Ranathunga surangika at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Mon Mar 30 09:22:12 CEST 2020

Dear Louis We referred to Mariana's paper recently (and thanks Mariana for that paper
:)). According to the survey, we identified WebAnno as a possible option.
Later we found out that there is a tool named INCEpTION ( https://inception-project.github.io/) that has the same set of features as WebAnno, but with better usability. Used it for an NER task, and we are pretty happy with the experience.

Regards Surangika Surangika Ranathunga, PhD Senior Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa surangika at cse.mrt.ac.lk