[Corpora-List] Cancelled: 3rd Panel on Humor and Artificial Intelligence

Tristan Miller tristan.miller at ofai.at
Mon Mar 23 10:32:35 CET 2020

Dear all,

It is with regret that we must announce the cancellation of the 3rd Panel on Humor and Artificial Intelligence, which was due to be held at the 32nd International Society for Humor Studies Conference (ISHS 2020) in Bertinoro, Italy from June 29 to July 3, 2020. ISHS 2020 has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Arrangements are being made to hold ISHS 20201 in the same location from June 27 to July 3, 2021, and we expect our Humor and Artificial Intelligence Panel will carry over. We will post further details when these are available.

Sincerely, Tristan Miller

-- Dr.-Ing. Tristan Miller, Research Scientist Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI) Freyung 6/3, 1010 Vienna, Austria | Tel: +43 1 5324621 3 https://logological.org/ | https://punderstanding.ofai.at/