[Corpora-List] Final Call for Abstracts: 41st TABU Dag Conference, Groningen

Gosse Minnema gosseminnema at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:13:10 CET 2020

[apologies for x-posting]

TABU Dag 2020 - DEADLINE EXTENSION

The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is pleased to announce the 41th TABU Dag, which will take place at the University of Groningen (the Netherlands) on June 11th & 12th, 2020. TABU Dag is an annual international broad linguistics conference which offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research. Graduate students and (post-)doctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.

We are very pleased to announce that the keynote speakers of this year’s edition are:

-

Jos van Berkum <https://www.uu.nl/staff/JJAvanBerkum> (Utrecht

University)

-

Aurélie Herbelot <https://aurelieherbelot.net/> (University of Trento)

-

Hedwig te Molder

<https://www.wur.nl/en/Persons/Hedwig-prof.dr.-HFM-Hedwig-te-Molder.htm>

(Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Wageningen University)

-

Benjamin Munson <https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/benjaminmunson/>

(University of Minnesota)

We invite abstracts (in English) in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to: syntax and semantics, phonetics and phonology, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, developmental linguistics, language acquisition, speech production, discourse and communication, computational linguistics, and neurolinguistics. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words excluding title, keywords, and references. Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair via this <https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=tabu41#> link. Read more about the submission instructions here <http://www.let.rug.nl/tabudag/submission_instructions.php>.

N.B.: Given the current circumstances due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are considering our options, including moving TABU Dag online or postponing it. We hope we can still have a physical conference in June.

Important dates and information

-

The extended deadline for abstract submission is April 3, 2020.

-

Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than April 26th, 2020.

-

The official language of the conference is English.

-

Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair

<https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=tabu41#>.

-

For further information, please visit the TABU Dag website

<http://www.tabudag.nl>.

-

Conference location: University of Groningen, the Netherlands.

Contact: tabudag at rug.nl <tabuday at rug.nl> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 16621 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200320/bb5cdf99/attachment.txt>