[Corpora-List] BAAL CL SIG Event postponement

Benet Vincent ab6667 at coventry.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 10:57:13 CET 2020

Dear Corpora list members,

Unfortunately we have had to postpone the BAAL CL SIG Event 'Core Corpus Skills for Academic Purposes' which was due to take place at Coventry University on 24 April. We will announce the new date as soon as we can arrange it. We will also be in touch individually with presenters and those already registered to attend.

Benet

Top 15 UK University - five years running Guardian University Guide 2016-2020

1st for Overseas Student Experiences based on student trips abroad from HESA 2017/18 UK data

2nd for Teaching Excellence Times Higher Education UK metrics ranking 2017

University of the Year for Student Experience 2019 The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4413 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200319/4f0ad816/attachment.txt>