[Corpora-List] Looking for potential Citizen Linguists

Massimo Poesio m.poesio at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 14:33:32 CET 2020

Are you a linguist or computational linguist? Have you helped or would you be willing to help Citizen Science projects by providing judgments or by playing Games-With-A-Purpose (GWAPs)? Would you be willing to answer a few questions about your motivations in exchange for a £50 Amazon voucher? If so, contact us - we are the members of the DALI project and we have developed Games-With-A-Purpose such as WordClicker, TileAttack!, Wormingo and Phrase Detectives as part of a broader initiative called LingoBoingo:

http://www.lingoboingo.org

We are in the process of revamping the user interface of our games and we need to find 5 Citizen Linguists who *haven't* yet played one of our games to  ask them some questions about what they find interesting and motivating, and what type of interface they enjoy. If you're interested, please take the survey at

 https://forms.gle/KifY6es6CDLBrmso8

which will tell us if you are the type of user we are looking for!

                   Massimo Poesio & the DALI project members

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1703 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200317/416bcb5e/attachment.txt>