[Corpora-List] IVACS 2020 DEFERRED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Anne O'Keeffe Anne.OKeeffe at mic.ul.ie
Fri Mar 13 15:51:54 CET 2020

Dear corpus colleagues,

In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, IVACS 2020 will not take place on 25th – 26th June 2020.

We hope that it will run before the end of the year but it is not possible to make that decision at present.

We will be contacting anyone who has registered so as to arrange a full refund of your registration fee. As all schools and universities have closed in Ireland since yesterday, we ask for your patience in arranging refunds.

I thank you all sincerely for your support for our conference. We will keep you briefed as updates unfold and we apologise for the inconvenience this deferral might cause.

I wish to thank all who have put so much into the organising of IVACS 2020 so far, including our Committee, our reviewers, and our administrators. I also wish to thank our plenary speakers, Dr Carolina Amador-Moreno, Dr Bethany Gray and Dr Christoph Rühlemann for their cooperation in the planning of IVACS 2020 over the last year.

Most of all, may you all stay healthy and virus-free!

Anne

Dr Anne O’Keeffe On behalf of the IVACS 2020 Organising Committee

Séanadh Ríomhphoist / Email Disclaimer https://www.mic.ul.ie/about-mic/college-services/ict-services?index=5 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5546 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200313/c8be3d7b/attachment.txt>