[Corpora-List] question about sequence generative models

Iacer Calixto calixto.iacer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:13:45 CET 2020

Hi Saedeh, Jason,

I'd point out one more paper that might be relevant to your problem: https://www.aclweb.org/anthology/P17-1141/. The main reason is because they have released code (available in https://github.com/chrishokamp/constrained_decoding), which may make your life a bit easier in experimenting with different ideas.

Best, Iacer Calixto. *Iacer Calixto* Postgraduate Research Fellow, *Marie Skłodowska-Curie Global Fellow* - Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University (NYU) - Institute for Logic, Language and Computation, The University of Amsterdam (UvA) - e-mail: iacer.calixto at nyu.edu, iacer.calixto at uva.nl - website: iacercalixto.github.io