[Corpora-List] question about sequence generative models

saedeh tahery saedeh.tahery at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:26:58 CET 2020

Dear all, Recently, I've found generative models such as SeqGan that can produce discrete sequences (i.e., text). I know they can generate some real-like texts. However, is there any generative model that can produce a sequence containing some specific tokens? E.g., a model generates sentences that include the particular word "university". Any guidance would be appreciated. Best Regards, -- Sa'edeh Tahery Ph.D. Student, Artificial Intelligence K. N. Toosi University of Technology Tehran, Iran https://www.linkedin.com/in/saedeh-tahery/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 884 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200311/8b141f21/attachment.txt>