[Corpora-List] Speech transcribing software

Shunji Yamazaki shunji.yamazaki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:46:31 CET 2020

Dear fellow corpus linguists,

Can anyone recommend to me software which can accurately transcribe speech? I am planning to collect New Zealand English spoken corpora by using an IC recorder which records interviewees’ speech. I would like to use the software to transcribe that spoken data into written form. The software does need to be able to deal with the New Zealand accent, but does not necessarily have to be free.

Thanks in advance,

Shunji -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1412 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200310/5d087836/attachment.txt>