[Corpora-List] Two Professorships at the University of Vienna - Correction

jk at etinu.com jk at etinu.com
Mon Mar 9 15:57:31 CET 2020

Apologies to all,

With regard to the Tenure-Track Professorship in English Corpus Linguistics and Quantitative Analysis currently advertised, the comment in my previous message should have read:

There will a clear preference for a candidate with an interest and expertise in will be on Corpus STATISTICS and statistical methods in linguistic research generally.

Apologies for any confusion. This is not intended to be a post in Corpus Stylistics.

Kind regards to all,

John