[Corpora-List] Request for Information

Chaeyoung LEE shinycy926 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:46:43 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

Planning to carry out a PhD study on the subject of "Phraseology of Oral Scientific Discourse in French" as a PhD student in Linguistics at the laboratory LIDILEM (Linguistique et Didactique des Langues Etrangères et Maternelles) of Grenoble Alpes University in France, I'm really thankful for discovering this Corpora-List site.

However, I could not find any French Oral Corpus such as Conference/Colloquium/Seminar in the list, so I'm wondering whether there is not such a corpus or I had failed to check carefully.

So I write with reference to the above subject and to ask if anyone knows here about French Conference or Seminar Oral Corpus. I will greatly appreciate your assistance with my research and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Chaeyoung LEE

PhD student LIDILEM, Ecole Doctorale LLSH Grenoble Alpes University -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1223 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200305/c0b13fae/attachment.txt>