[Corpora-List] Multilingual Corpora / Corpus Anonymisation

Amy Isard amy.isard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:43:21 CET 2020

Dear Corpora List,

We are Amy Isard and Elena Arestau and we are working on the Quest research project which is concerned with multimodal/multilingual annotated language corpora.

We are looking for people who would be willing to answer a few short questions about their experiences with either:

- corpus anonymization (amy.isard at uni-hamburg.de) - multilingual spoken corpora (elena.arestau at uni-hamburg.de)

If you are willing to take part please email one of us specifying which subject you are interested in (or both!), and we will send you more details.

Thanks,

Amy Isard and Elena Arestau

https://www.slm.uni-hamburg.de/en/ifuu/forschung/forschungsprojekte/quest.html -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2690 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200123/4c7db51d/attachment.txt>