[Corpora-List] EM TTI: Extended deadline for applications for start date September 2020

Constantin Orasan various+corpora at dinel.org.uk
Tue Jan 21 17:10:48 CET 2020

We are glad to announce that the deadline to apply for EM TTI Erasmus Mundus scholarship has been extended until 10th February 2020

We invite applications for the new European Mundus Masters programme in Technology for Translation and Interpreting (EM TTI) with a start date of September 2020.

A number of scholarships are available to EU and non-EU students, with the deadline for application on the 10th Feb 2020 (extended deadlines).

Self-funded candidates can apply till the 31st May 2020.

More information can be found at https://em-tti.eu/2020/01/21/extended-deadline-for-applications-for-start-date-september-2020/

---

Constantin Orasan Reader in Computational Linguistics University of Wolverhampton, UK http://dinel.org.uk