[Corpora-List] CFP Revue Humanités numériques, Spatial humanities issue (in French)

Mathieu Roche mathieu.roche at cirad.fr
Wed Jan 15 15:35:50 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the opening of the call for papers for the first thematic issue of the revue Humanités numériques focused on Spatial Humanities.

Papers in French are expected to be submitted by Monday, 6 April 2020. A full description in French of the CfP is available here: <http://revue-humanites-numeriques.humanisti.ca/index.php/hn/announcement/view/4>.

We invite you to respond to this call and spread the word. The committees of the journal and the guest editors are at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,

Carmen Brando (EHESS, CRH), Francesca Frontini (Université Paul-Valéry–Montpellier 3, Praxiling), Dominic Moreau (Université de Lille, HALMA) et Mathieu Roche (Cirad, Tetis) Guest editors

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2319 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200115/885cda3e/attachment.txt>