[Corpora-List] EComNLP'2020 Call For Papers

Huasha Zhao hzhao at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 15 01:44:57 CET 2020

COLING Workshop on NLP in E-Commerce 2020

Natural Language Processing (NLP) plays an irreplaceable role in modern e-commerce applications. The e-commerce setting presents exciting novel research opportunities in NLP space.

The workshop concerns all areas of NLP related to e-commerce (but not constrained to the area), and we welcome topics in any perspectives of NLP which is potentially useful for E-Commerce applications. We invite submissions from both academia and industry. In particular, we encourage submissions from researchers with under-represented demographics. We will invite full and short papers on topics including but not limited to the following.

Topics of Interests:

• Information Extraction

• NLP for Low Resource Settings

• Attribute extraction from e-commerce product description

• Entity resolution

• Linguistic analysis of commerce data

• Conversational commerce including QA and chat bots

• Dialog system

• Cross-lingual search

• Universal products ranking

• Machine translation in e-commerce

• Knowledge distillation methods

• Domain adaptation

• Unsupervised/semi-supervised structured prediction

• Multimodal NLP approaches

• Fake review detection

• Reviews, sentiment analysis and attribute extraction

• Multilingual Semantic Analysis

• Semantic representation and understanding for users, products, queries, and services

• Error correction

• Techniques for processing short/ungrammatical/non-standard text

• Efficiency and scalability

• Human-in-the-loop product recommendation

Important Dates:

Submission Deadline: May 20, 2020

Acceptance Notification: Jun 24, 2020

Camera-ready Deadline: Jul 11, 2020