The LiNCR (pronounced as ‘linker’) workshop aims to provide a venue to explore a new generation of language resources which link and aggregate cognitive behavioural, neuroimaging measurement data to a shared set of richly annotated linguistic data.
We plan to attract experts on brain and language, on language resources, and on big data and machine learning to look at the potential for collaboration towards building multiply linked and richly aggregated Linguistic and Neuro-Cognitive Resources (LiNCR) as well as methodologies for processing the big data integrated in LiNCR. The participants will work together to address format, methodology, as well as legal issues arising from this highly heterogeneous mix of linguistic, behavioral and physiological datasets (e.g. EEG, ERP, Eye-movement, electrodermal activity, fMRI, MEG, as well as behavioral norms). The issues will range from the ontology for aggregation of different types of neuro-cognitive data with linguistic facts to their usage for the evaluation of NLP tools.
* SUBMISSIONS *
We welcome contributions addressing any of the following aspects of a new generation of language resources that link and aggregate neurological behavioral measurement data to a shared set of richly annotated linguistic data.
· Corpus selection (Mono/Multi-lingual)
· Ontology/framework for linking annotations in different modalities
· Linking experimental results to linguistically annotated data
· Design for multiple neuro-cognitive experimental platforms to share same linguistic data set
· Aggregation and normalization of data between population with special cognitive conditions with normal, and across different linguistic backgrounds
· Stochastic models for knowledge aggregation.
*Regular workshop submissions* should consist of 4 to 8 pages, references excluded, and they should adopt the same format of the LREC main conference papers (the submissions are NOT anonymous). The authors will be asked whether they prefer an oral or a poster presentation at submission time.
Papers should be submitted at https://www.softconf.com/lrec2020/LiNCr2020/.
* IMPORTANT DATES *
· Submission Deadline: February 17, 2020
· Notification of Acceptance: March 11, 2020
· Camera-Ready Papers: April 2, 2020
· Workshop Date: May 12, 2020
* E-MAIL ADDRESS *
lincr2020 at gmail.com
* ORGANIZING COMMITTEE *
Emmanuele Chersoni (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
Barry Devereux (Queen’s University Belfast)
Chu-Ren Huang (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
-- Postdoc Associate at MIT
E-mail: esantus at gmail.com Skype: esantus Phone (US): +1 857-285-1424 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 18255 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200108/708af08f/attachment.txt>