[Corpora-List] Imbalanced Text Classification

Koos Wilt kooswilt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:27:55 CET 2020

You are welcome. I hope it works for you. Like all feature selection, it cuts down on computation.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5466 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200104/86a4d5cf/attachment.txt>