[Corpora-List] Imbalanced Text Classification

Eugenio Martínez Cámara emcamara at decsai.ugr.es
Fri Jan 3 14:17:36 CET 2020

Dear folks,

First, let me know sending you my best wishes for 2020.

I'm now working on a problem with imbalanced data, and I'm wondering if there is any good paper or survey about imbalanced classification in NLP that goes beyond oversampling and undersampling.

Do you know any good paper? Please, let me send me the link.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Kind regards, Eugenio.

--- Eugenio Martínez Cámara Investigador posdoctoral en Tec. del Lenguaje Humano / Postdoctoral Researcher in Natural Language Proc. Grupo de investigación SCI2S [1] / Research group SCI2S [1] Dpto. Ciencias de la Computación e Inteligencia Artificial / Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence department Universidad de Granada

Links: ------ [1] http://sci2s.ugr.es/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1029 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200103/942a6c2e/attachment.txt>