Considering the importance of cybersecurity in today’s world and sheer amount of data we now produce each day on the web, there is an increasing potential for substantial contribution in cybersecurity using machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) techniques. *I am looking for candidate interested in topics related to Natural Language Processing /Machine Learning/Deep Learning for CyberSecurity.* Below is a
list of *potential **topics* (however, I am open to other topics) for the Phd position.
1. Automatic Threat Intelligence Extraction from Unstructured Sources
2. Source Code Vulnerability Analysis
3. Phishing Identification in social Media and other platforms
4. Vulnerability Exploit Prediction
5. Cyber Event Forecasting by Discovering Signals from Web
6. Automatic Identification of Indicators of Compromise
7. Characterizing Activity on the Dark Web
8. Incident Response Facilitation using Automatic Text Processing
Basic Eligibility Criteria Applicants must hold at least a 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Psychology, Social Science. Other qualifications in disciplines related to listed research areas will also be considered. Non-native English speakers are required to hold a valid IELTS (or equivalent) certificate demonstrating at least a score of 6.5 overall with a score of not less than 6 in all parts.
*Host Institute:* RÍOMH Research Group, Cork Institute of Technology, Cork, Ireland
The call deadline is Friday, 6 March, 2020
If you are interested in this position, please contact me with a detailed cv at mohammed.hasanuzzaman at adaptcentre.ie
Mohammed Hasanuzzaman Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Science, Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland Member/Investigator, ADAPT Centre, Ireland Website: https://mohammedhasanuzzaman.github.io -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 11993 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200228/8278f9e4/attachment.txt>