[Corpora-List] CFP: COLING 2020 Workshop on NLP in E-Commerce

Yifan He ivanhe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 04:59:07 CET 2020

COLING 2020 Workshop on NLP in E-Commerce (EComNLP) https://ecomnlp.github.io/index.html

Natural Language Processing (NLP) plays an irreplaceable role in modern E-Commerce applications. We invite submission of research and industry papers to the NLP in E-Commerce (EComNLP) workshop. The workshop will take place on September 13th, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain, co-located with COLING. The program will include oral and poster presentations of NLP research, as well as keynote speeches by confirmed invited speakers from Alibaba, Microsoft, and University of Edinburgh. We also accept extended abstract submissions that will be presented at the workshop, but will not appear in the proceedings.

The workshop concerns all areas of NLP related to, but not constrained to, E-Commerce. We welcome topics in any perspectives of NLP which can be potentially useful for E-Commerce applications. We invite submissions from both academia and industry. In particular, we encourage submissions from researchers with under-represented demographics. We will invite full and short papers on topics including but not limited to the following.

Topics of Interest

- Information Extraction - NLP for Low Resource Settings - Attribute extraction from e-commerce product description - Entity resolution for products - Linguistic analysis of e-commerce data - Conversational commerce including QA and chat bots - Dialog system - Cross-lingual search - Universal products ranking - Machine translation in e-commerce - Knowledge distillation methods - Domain adaptation - Unsupervised/semi-supervised structure prediction - Multimodal NLP approaches - Fake review detection - Reviews, sentiment analysis and attribute extraction - Multilingual Semantic Analysis - Semantic representation and understanding for users, products, queries, and services - Error correction - Techniques for processing short/ungrammatical/non-standard text - Efficiency and scalability - Humans in the loop for product recommendations

Important Dates

- Submission Deadline: May 20, 2020 - Acceptance Notification: Jun 24, 2020 - Camera-ready Deadline: Jul 11, 2020 - Workshop Date: Sep 13, 2020

Website

https://ecomnlp.github.io/

Submission

Please submit via the START system at https://www.softconf.com/coling2020/EComNLP/

Submission Instructions

Formatting guidelines will be the same as COLING guidelines: https://coling2020.org/pages/submission. We welcome both full paper (up to 9 pages plus extra pages for bibliography) and extended abstract (up to 2 pages plus extra pages for bibliography) submissions.