[Corpora-List] Opening: Human Computation Architect

Amanda Stent (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) astent at bloomberg.net
Thu Feb 20 17:47:22 CET 2020

We have an opening for a senior human computation researcher to work in our chief technology office at Bloomberg, where we have over 20 years of experience in conducting data annotation and extraction projects (many NLP-related) and over 10 years of experience in automation and human-in-the-loop computing. Here is the job listing: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/81434?qe=Human+Computation+Architect+-+CTO+Data+Science

We offer an excellent work environment, freedom to publish and to teach if interested, and significant autonomy for this role. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1234 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200220/50b4cbdf/attachment.txt>