[Corpora-List] Final Call for Papers + Deadline Extension: International FrameNet Workshop 2020 @ LREC

Tiago Timponi Torrent tiago.torrent at ufjf.edu.br
Mon Feb 10 21:24:05 CET 2020

-- Tiago Timponi Torrent PPG-Linguística - FrameNet Brasil Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora http://tiagotorrent.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 11756 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200210/51cfe334/attachment.txt>