[Corpora-List] Fwd: SemDial 2020 (WatchDial)

Tatjana Scheffler tatjana.scheffler at uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 10 21:13:58 CET 2020

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Sophia Malamud <smalamud at brandeis.edu>
> Subject: SemDial 2020 (WatchDial) spread the word
> Date: 10. February 2020 at 21:10:09 GMT+1
> To: Tatjana Scheffler <tatjana.scheffler at uni-potsdam.de>
>
> SemDial 2020 - THE 24TH WORKSHOP ON THE SEMANTICS AND PRAGMATICS OF DIALOGUE (WatchDial)
> 17-19 July 2020
> Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
>
> WatchDial will be the 24th edition of the SemDial workshop series, which aims to bring together researchers working on the semantics and pragmatics of dialogue in fields such as formal semantics and pragmatics, computational linguistics, artificial intelligence, philosophy, psychology, and neuroscience. In 2020 the workshop will be hosted by the programs in Linguistics and in Computational Linguistics, in collaboration with the departments of Computer Science and Philosophy at Brandeis University, and will be collocated with the North American Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information.
> WEBSITE
>
> https://www.brandeis.edu/nasslli2020/semdial.html <https://www.brandeis.edu/nasslli2020/semdial.html>
> Initial Call For Papers
> SCOPE
> We invite papers on all topics related to the semantics and pragmatics of dialogue, including, but not limited to:
>
> the dynamics of agents' information states in dialogue
> common ground/mutual belief
> goals, intentions and commitments in communication
> turn-taking and interaction control
> semantic/pragmatic interpretation in dialogue
> dialogue and discourse structure
> categorisation of dialogue phenomena in corpora
> child-adult interaction
> language learning through dialogue
> gesture, gaze, and intonational meaning in communication
> multimodal dialogue
> interpretation and reasoning in spoken dialogue systems
> dialogue management
> designing and evaluating dialogue systems
>
> SUBMISSIONS
> Long papers: Authors should submit an anonymous paper of at most 8 pages of content (up to 2 additional pages are allowed for references).
> Style sheets (Latex, Word) are available here: http://acl2020.org/downloads/acl2020-templates.zip <http://acl2020.org/downloads/acl2020-templates.zip>
> The Overleaf template is also available here: https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/acl-2020-proceedings-template/zsrkcwjptpcd <https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/acl-2020-proceedings-template/zsrkcwjptpcd>
> Concurrent submission policy: Papers that have been or will be submitted to other meetings or publications must provide this information, using a footnote on the title page of the submissions. SEMDIAL 2020 cannot accept work for publication or presentation that will be (or has been) published elsewhere.
> [...]

-- Tatjana Scheffler

Department of Linguistics University of Potsdam Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24-25 14476 Potsdam, Germany

Office: Campus Golm, building 14, room 2.33 Phone: +49-331-977 2726 Email: tatjana.scheffler at uni-potsdam.de

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 29805 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200210/3cd531b0/attachment.txt>