Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS) January, 17-22 2021 Grenoble - France
University Grenoble Alpes and Naver Labs Europe are announcing the first Advanced Language Processing School (ALPS) in Grenoble.
*Important Dates* Application Deadline - July 15th, 2020 Notification - Sept 15th, 2020 Registration Deadline - Oct 15th, 2020 Winter School - Jan 17-22, 2021
*Target Audience* This is a winter school covering advanced topics in NLP, and we are primarily targeting doctoral students and advanced (research) masters. A few slots will also be reserved for academics and persons working in research-heavy positions in industry. *Characteristics* This winter school aims to provide talks of renowned NLP researchers, as well as creating an ideal environment to foster collaborations Confirmed speakers:
- Isabelle Augenstein (Copenhagen, DEN)
- Tim Baldwin (Melbourne, AUS)
- Kyunghyun Cho (NYU and FAIR, USA)
- Yejin Choi (University of Washington and Allen Institute for AI, USA)
- Grzegorz Chrupała (Tilburg University, NED)
- Claire Gardent (LORIA, FR)
- Sanjeev Khudanpur (JHU, USA) In addition to the talks, an important aspect of this school is the interaction between participants. The registration fee covers full board in a residence close to a ski resort, and some of the afternoons there will be organised social activities.
Website: http://alps.imag.fr/ Contact: alps2021 at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7565 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200208/21e5e6c7/attachment.txt>