[Corpora-List] Large free access and downloadable corpora

Jayr Alencar Pereira jap2 at cin.ufpe.br
Sat Feb 1 13:36:02 CET 2020

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a large corpus annotated with at least POS and lemma and preferably stored on a relational database or any other structure that allows searching by tokens.

It is for my MSc project. I am extracting semantic linguistic information like predicate-argument relations. However, the corpus need not be annotated with this kind of information.

Best regards,

-- ** *Pax et bonum*

*Jayr Alencar Pereira.* Master's Degree Student Center of Informatics, Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife - Brazil Homepage: www.jayralencar.com.br GitHub: @jayralencar <https://github.com/jayralencar> CV Lattes <http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K8561724U9> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1946 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20200201/3e953b3f/attachment.txt>