* Sentiment Analysis
* Linguistic Linked (Open) Data
* Natural Language Processing
* Semantic Web and the Web of Data
* Lexical/Textual Resource modelling, annotation, and conversion to Linked Data
* Metadata, Categories, Workflows, Keywords, and Standards
* Understanding and predicting user and group behavior
* Offensive language identification, classification, and interaction with polarity and emotion Submission. Please submit your 1,000-word abstract via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=salld1.
Abstracts are not required to adhere to any specific layout template.
Accepted submissions will be published by OASIcs in an open-access conference proceedings volume. The proceedings will include full papers consisting of a maximum of 15 pages.
As the reviewing process is single-blind, submissions should not be anonymized.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register to LDK 2021 to present the paper at the workshop.
Covid-19. If the epidemiological situation and travel restrictions do not allow for a physical event, SALLD-1 will be held virtually, in which case the format may change to accommodate the specifics of online events. Proceedings will be published in either case.
* 1 March 2021 Abstract submission deadline
* 15 March 2021 Notification
* 16 April 2021 Camera-ready submission deadline
* 14 June 2021 SALLD-1 workshop
* 15-16 June LDK 2021 conference
* Anna Bączkowska. University of Gdańsk, Poland (Nexus WG4)
* Daniela Gifu. “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, Romania (Nexus WG4, Task 4.3 co-leader)
* Hugo Gonšalo Oliveira. University of Coimbra, Portugal (Nexus WG1, Task 1.5 leader)
* Barbara Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk. State University of Applied Sciences, Konin, Poland (Nexus WG4, Use Case 4.1.1 coordinator)
* Chaya Liebeskind. Jerusalem College of Technology, Israel (Nexus WG2, WG3, WG4)
* Marco Carlo Passarotti. UniversitÓ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy (Nexus WG1, WG2)
* Dimitar Trajanov. ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, North Macedonia (Nexus WG4, Use Case 4.3.2 coordinator)
* Slavko Žitnik. University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (Nexus WG4, Task 4.1 co-leader)
* Ilan Kernerman. K Dictionaries – Lexicala, Tel Aviv, Israel (Nexus WG4 co-leader, SALLD-1 coordinator) Scientific Committee TBD Website. https://salld.org (from January) -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 23548 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20201223/ede2af10/attachment.txt>