[Corpora-List] Peer review

Hugh Paterson III sil.linguist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 01:52:48 CET 2020

Greetings,

Peer-reviewed publication is an important part of academic advancement in many job situations. I am not seeing any discussion in the literature on how corpora are being "peer-reviewed" (I'm using google scholar). Are their alternative models (and or vocabulary) being used for discussing how the compilation of a corpus is part of one's scientific output? any recent papers on this issue? I see some recent literature discussion on data citation, and software citation, but these don't address the peer-review aspect, and don't specifically address corpora.

all the best, - hugh paterson III -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 715 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20201226/95c92b2e/attachment.txt>